Do you have a question about public relations? Ask the PRofessor!
The “PRofessor” is Fred Whiting, APR, a long-time PRSA-NCC member, chair of the Mentoring Committee and affiliated with University of Maryland University College and others.
Fred and his faculty will answer questions personally and publish them here. Ask them about:
- Finding your first or second (or third) PR job
- Communicating the value of public relations to your boss and colleagues
- Managing staff or dealing with a difficult boss
- How to work with non-PR professionals
- Keeping your PR skills updated through professional development and education
- Pursuing your APR credential
Fred and his faculty all work at local colleges and universities and bring experience from all facets of public affairs and public relations.
To learn about the "Ask the Professor" faculty click here.