The Independent Public Relations Alliance (IPRA) is a network of highly experienced independent public relations professionals who offer quality, value-driven communications and marketing services.
IPRA hosts luncheons that feature speakers who address the latest topics in public relations. In 2019, lunchon programs are scheduled at Brios in Tysons Corner on the 1st Thursday of each month, excluding July and August) and include time for networking.
Why Join IPRA
- Part of your PRSA-NCC membership
- Business development opportunities
- Professional development programs
- Networking with other independents
- Access to discounts with vendors and suppliers
- Access to listserv and discussions
- Access to contract templates
More About IPRA
To learn more about IPRA, contact the Commitee Chair:
Pete Cousté, firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Us