Leadership in PRSA-NCC has many outstanding benefits, including the opportunity to expand your networks and become involved in organizing the Chapter's many activities. The Chapter is now seeking nominations for 15 positions, with terms beginning on January 1, 2020.
Nominations are being accepted for the following elected leadership positions:
- Vice President (Two-Year Term)
- Vice President (One-Year Term)
- Board Member (one-year term): three to be elected
- Board Member (two-year term): three to be elected
- Four Assembly Delegates
Below are links to details about the nominations process and board roles. If, after reviewing the documents you have further questions, please contact the Nominating Committee Chair Sabrina Kidwai at email@example.com.
- An overview outlining the nomination/election process
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the nominations process
- Job descriptions outlining duties and responsibilities of each elected position
- The 2020 online nomination form
Completed materials must be submitted online by September 6, 2020.