The Marcom Committee reaches out to current and potential chapter members, promotes chapter news and events, and builds awareness of the chapter in the Washington, DC area.
What We Do
- Strategize and plan the Chapter’s external communications needs based on monthly events and ongoing activities
- Write newsletters and emails blasts
- Manage the chapter website and blog
- Contribute to the chapter social media channels
- Manage media outreach for chapter events and accomplishments
- Support signature chapter events, including the Thoth Awards
Who We Are Looking For
We welcome new committee members who are expert in or want to learn more about:
- Writing and messaging
- Websites and social media
- Media outreach
- Organizing and promoting events
Committee responsibilities require varying time commitments. We will match you with tasks that fit the time you have available.
How to Join Us
General email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.