WASHINGTON, DC (January 30, 2015) — The Independent Public Relations Alliance (IPRA) today announced its new board of directors for 2015. IPRA represents independent practitioners in public relations, communications and marketing working in the Washington area.
The new leaders are:
- Chair - Jay Morris, Jay Morris Communications LLC
- Immediate Past Chair - Michael Sheward, Management Communications Strategies
- Treasurer - Robert Udowitz, RFP Associates LLC
- Secretary - Christie Phillips, BlueTree LLC
- Program Committee Chair - Jennifer Meyer, J.C. Meyer Communications. Committee members: Sheri Singer, Singer Communications; Robb Deigh, RDC Public Relations LLC; Shawn Flaherty, Creative Strategies Public Relations; and Michael Sheward, Management Communications Strategies.
- Marketing Committee Chair - Sabrina McGowan, SQM Public Relations LLC. Committee members: Ami Neiberger-Miller, Steppingstone LLC; and Claudia Askew, ASQ Communications.
- Membership Committee Co-Chairs - Vicki Robb, Vicki Robb Communications, and Sandra Remey, Remey Communications. Committee members: Roxann Henze, Henze Communications; and Robert Deigh, RDC Communications.
- Buying Collective Committee Chair - Helen Sullivan, InHouse Communications LLC
- Website Committee Chair - Jill Kurtz, American Public University System
IPRA is a section of the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) National Capital Chapter (NCC) in Washington, DC. PRSA is the world’s largest professional organization for PR practitioners, and the PRSA-NCC is the country’s largest chapter. IPRA members offer their clients a full range of services in public relations, communications and marketing.
The Independent Public Relations Alliance (IPRA) represents Washington-area independent practitioners in public relations, communications and marketing. IPRA members offer cost-effective, value-added services to corporations, government agencies, nonprofit organizations and PR/ advertising agencies. Our members work as individual consultants and as teams locally and nationally, providing media relations, strategic communications, social media, graphic design, research and issues management services. For more information, visit www.ipralliance.com.
SQM Public Relations LLC