Step into the world of digital marketing with General Assembly. During this introductory workshop, explore the components of brand building and see how modern marketers drive successful campaigns using content, email, social media, paid advertising channels, and more. Using real-world case studies, you’ll:
- Break down the components of a digital marketing campaign.
- Survey today’s digital marketing landscape and its career opportunities.
- Learn to approach a marketing campaign by identifying your objectives first.
- Get hands-on practice identifying key performance indicators (KPIs).
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals in a five-week, online Digital Marketing Circuit or level up on the job with an on-campus Digital Marketing workshop.
- Understand the core functions & principles of digital marketing analytics
- Employ the same tools top companies use to activate & retain their customers
- Explain how a referral works and tools you can use to simplify that process
- Learn the basics of search engine marketing (SEM)
- Understand how social media marketing works and how to develop social content that works
- Understand how large-scale email deployment works, and when & how to send it
General Assembly (Penn Quarter)
509 7th Street N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004
About the Instructor
In Partnership With