Under the direct supervision of the Communications Manager, assists with writing and compiling content, creating newsletters and distributing as appropriate. Assists in writing content/copy for marketing collateral, ads and communications including regular reports and infographics on the real estate market. Maintains the company's digital content.
- Assists in the management of the corporate newsletter programs, writing and compiling content, creating newsletters and distributing as appropriate.
- At the direction of the Communications Manager, researches and writes copy for advertisements, brochures, marketing collateral and blogs, among other channels, developing ideas and completing projects as assigned.
- Supports the Communications Manager with the creation, editing and publishing of content in various CMS and other systems.
- Maintains website content including 400+ local community pages in collaboration with the Communications Manager.
- Collaborates with Communications Manager on social media strategy and content development.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism/Public Relations, Communications, Marketing
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a marketing communications environment
- Familiarity with content management systems like WordPress; experience with email marketing platforms (ie. Constant Contact or Real Magnet)
- Excellent writing, editing and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills and fluency with MS Office Suite and experience with SharePoint preferred
14501 George Carter Way, Chantilly, VA 20151