Online registration is now closed for this event. Please plan to register on-site if you want to attend.
8:00-8:30 am - Registration, networking, continental breakfast
8:30-10:00 am - Program and Q&A
We present this interesting workshop in the wake of an historic election, and promise you invaluable new insights from leading journalists as you seek to enhance your career development.
You’ll learn the following:
- How to take advantage of front page news cycles, or avoid them entirely;
- How to place that agenda-setting story;
- What it takes to become a trusted source;
- How to develop a unique, deeply sourced story idea that will get you to yes; and
- Make great new contacts.
The Panel Will Include the Following:
- Bob Cusack, editor-in-chief, The Hill, @BobCusack
- Derek McGinty, Host, The Diane Rehm Show, former anchor WUSA9-TV, @mcgintyman
- Kellie Mejdrich, Appropriations and Budget Reporter, CQ Roll Call, @kelmej
- Paul Page, Deputy Editor, Wall Street Journal Logistics Report, The Wall Street Journal, @PaulPage
- Alison Kodjak, NPR health policy correspondent, @alikodjakNPR
- Moderator: Aaron Cohen, President, Aaron Cohen PR, LLC @aaroncohenpr
U.S. Naval Heritage Center
701 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20004
Metro: Archives/Navy Memorial (yellow & green lines)
$35 PRSA and WWPR Members
$10 more at the door
Online registration closes at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, November 16.