This position assists in the development, coordination and implementation of a variety of program outreach and promotional efforts including social media activities, presentations, written articles and blogs, multimedia products, marketing materials, and webinars.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Experience and knowledge of social media, current digital trends and virtual outreach strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with AP Style
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations for the public
- Analytical skills and ability to utilize data to improve and refine services
- Excellent computer skills, including graphics and reports design
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently