Online registration is now closed for this event. Space will be available at the door.
Explore specific issues, challenges, and solutions within the nonprofit and association communications sector at PRSA-NCC’s Seventh Annual Issues of the Day symposium. Our program features roundtable discussions led by experts discussing topics and issues of the day facing nonprofit communications professionals. Each attendee will have an opportunity to participate in three, twenty-minute roundtable discussions with topic leaders and ask questions in a small group environment. A continental breakfast will be served.
Panel Topics/Discussion Leaders:
- Digital Strategist vs Content Creator - The Modern Professional: What mix of skills do you need to compete in today's market? Mak Livadas and Nick Sutter, Digital Strategy, Kellen
- Content Marketing - So much time is expended on creating content, but how do we maximize its impact on our organization? Andrew Hanelly, founding partner, RevMade
- Community Building and Stakeholder Engagement - What are the digital and traditional tools that make our stakeholders want to get -- and stay -- engaged in our work? Lauren Precker, social communication and strategy manager, ASAE
- Creating Engaging Content to Motivate Your Audience - Anthony Shop, co-founder and chief strategy officer Social Driver
- Aligning Communications and Strategic Planning - Sabrina Kidwai, APR, CAE, senior manager, public relations, ASAE
- What Does Success Look Like? We know it when we see it, but do others? How do we monitor, measure and report successful communications strategies? Brigitte Johnson, APR, Communications Director, SOPHE, and Ami Neiberger-Miller, APR, Steppingstone, LLC
- Story Banking: How to Gather -- and Effectively Share -- Your Organization's Compelling Stories - Kimaya Dixit, senior associate, Hattaway Communications
- Making Great Video on a Non-profit Budget - The key to maximizing your video budget. Rosemary Reed, president, Double R Productions
- Copyright Law - Ashma Dayal, partner, Davis & Gilbert, LLP
702 8th Street, NW
$35 PRSA, WWPR and BPRS Members
$10 more at the door