We've Gone Electronic!!!
All Submissions Will Be Accepted Online This Year
What Are the Thoth Awards?
Named for the Egyptian god of communication, the Thoth (pronounced “tot”) Awards recognize the most outstanding, strategic public relations programs and components developed and produced in the Greater Washington, D.C. area. Achievements are recognized in 34 categories, including 16 program categories that celebrate the best PR campaigns and 18 component categories that highlight top accomplishments in PR tactics.
The Public Relations Society of America’s National Capital Chapter (PRSA-NCC) sponsors the local annual Thoth competition to recognize and reward outstanding achievement in public relations and to encourage continued excellence in the field.
Thoth Call for Entries Now Open
EARLY BIRD FEES: Must be received by Friday, June 30, 2017 at midnight Eastern Time
- PRSA-NCC Members: $140 for component entries; $160 for program entries
- Non-NCC Members: $180 for component entries; $200 for program entries
STANDARD FEES: Must be received by Monday, July 31, 2017 at mighnight Eastern Time
- PRSA-NCC Members: $180 for component entries; $200 for program entries
- Non-NCC Members: $220 for component entries; $240 for program entries
Here's How to Get Started
Step 1: Before entering, be sure to view and print a pdf of the 2017 Thoth Awards Call for Entries
Step 2: NEW for 2017: All entries will be submitted online. To enter, just go to our online entry portal at https://prsancc.secure-platform.com/a/
Need Some Help?
- View previous entries of past winners, using the links on the left side of this page.
- You can download the podcast, "How to Create an Award-Winning Thoth Application and Showcase Your Success." An expert panel will guide you through the submission process and equip you with insider tips that will make your submission shine.
SAVE the DATE for the Thoth Gala
October 12, 2017
Winners will be recognized at the Thoth Gala from 6:00-9:00 p.m. on Thursday, October, 12 2017 at the National Press Club.