$25 PRSA, WWPR and BPRS members
Registration for this webinar will close at midnight on August 1
Webinar featuring James E. Lukaszewski, ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA
Very few successful businesses, organizations or individuals can afford to ignore what their employees, the public or key audiences think, say and do about them. This is especially true when the issues or questions are explosive, corrosive or emotional. Those who do ignore their publics risk negative consequences and marketplace, community or workplace disruption, and a serious loss of community trust. This is a powerful program about preserving, protecting, enhancing and defending your trust relationship in your community while overcoming opposition, critics, bloviators and bellyachers. You will learn:
- Direct communication strategies that satisfy key constituent needs and reduce media power.
- The techniques to control and contain attacks.
- To control your own destiny by correcting and clarifying misinformation.
- To forecast the patterns of opposition power and behavior.
- To avoid the six myths of communication.
- The five axioms of influence.
To influence public attitudes while reducing the media's power.