Online registration is now closed for this event. Please plan to register at the door.
8:00-8:30 am - Networking/registration/continental breakfast
8:30-10:00am - Program and Q&A
When are 10,000 readers better than three million? When all 10,000 readers care passionately about your ideas or your products.
Come to this workshop and find out why industry trades are not only sexy, but strategic, too.
In this workshop, you'll walk away with invaluable new insights on:
- How to develop story ideas that trade journalists will like
- How to convince your boss or client that trades should be your first priority
- How to convince trade media to let you write for them
- How mainstream media view trade media
- Virgil Dickson, regulatory and policy reporter, Modern Healthcare, @MHvdickson
- Aaron Mehta, Senior Pentagon Correspondent, Defense News, @AaronMehta
- Kevin Bogardus, Energy and Environment Publishing, @KevinBogardus
- John Gilroy, Host, Federal Tech Talk, Federal News Radio, @RayGilray
Moderator: Aaron Cohen, President, Aaron Cohen PR, LLC @aaroncohenpr
U.S. Navy Memorial & Heritage Center
701 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20004
Metro: Yellow line, Navy Memorial/Archives
$35 PRSA, WWPR and National Press Club Members
$10 more at the door. Online registration closes at 10:00 am on June 16.